O prazer de ouvir música

Segundas 21h e Domingos 3h na RUA FM


03 março 2008

Nouvelle Vague - Heart of Glass (Blondie)
Metric - Live it Out - Empty
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible - No Cars Go
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam - Peacebone
Clinic - Do It - The Witch (novo abum a sai em abril)
Liars - Liars - Houseclouds
Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - Little Girl
Peaches - Impeach My Bush - Get It
Peaches - Impeach My Bush - Do Ya
Warren Suicide - The Hello - Signal
Ursula Rucker - Ma at Mama - Rant
Team Sleep - Ataraxia
NIN - The Fragile - Just Like You Imagined
Laika - Good Looking Blues
Fink - Distance and Time - This is the Thing
Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky
The Doors - Alabama Son (Whisky Bar)
Black Sabbath - Paranoid - Planet Caravan
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression
Led Zepplin - Since I've Been Loving You
Roky Erickson - Gremlins Have Pictures - Night of the Vampire
Vetiver - To Find me Gone - To Find me Gone
Ike & Tina Turner - Don't Play me Cheap
Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
Budy Guy - Sweet Tea
Tinariwen - Aman Iman: Water Is Life - Cler Achel

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário